- ticket title
- Presidency Council Convenes meeting to discuss developments and repercussions of aggression on capital
- Libyan Government Condemns Daesh Attack On Southern Oil Field
- PC Deputy meets Governor of Central Bank of Libya
- Libya: Haftar Calls for the People to Rebel in Tripoli
- UN Tells Italy Proposed Decree Violates Migrants’ Rights
Tripoli-The GNA Interior Minister Fathi Pashagha has met with the Coordinator of the international children organisation UNICEF Abdul Rahman Al Ghandour and the delegation accompanying him at the Ministry's headquarters here. According to the Interior Ministry's SMS page, the Minister highlighted the assistance that UNICEF offered to the Ministry by staging training programs and establishing centres in different directorates and Police stations. On his part, the Coordinator paid tribute to the Ministry's effort to protect children and families.
Source: Libya News Agency