- ticket title
- Central Committee for Municipal Elections organizes training course
- South Sudan’s Rivals Form Unity Government Aiming to End War
- Erdogan, Macron, Merkel Hold Phone Conversation On Syria, Libya
- Home of Togo Opposition Candidate Surrounded by Security Forces
- Libya: Imported camels evacuated from capital after port comes under fire
Tripoli-The GNA Interior Minister Fathi Pashagha hast met in Rabat Moroccan Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation Naser Burweita. The meeting was attended by the Libyan Ambassador Abdul Majid Seif Al Nasr. The meeting focused on security situation in Libya and its impact on stability internally and externally. The Moroccan Minister renewed his country's support for stability and security in Libya.
Source: Libya News Agency