- ticket title
- Libya’s UN-backed government launches airstrikes on east-based army
- Ministry of Employment takes part in Local Government Forum
- Alternative Accommodation for Displaced People/Discussed
- Local Government Minister issues resolution to transfer competencies to local administration units
- UN and Red Cross chiefs appeal for end to use of explosive weapons in cities
Tripoli-The GNA Interior Minister Fathi Pashagha hast met in Rabat Moroccan Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation Naser Burweita. The meeting was attended by the Libyan Ambassador Abdul Majid Seif Al Nasr. The meeting focused on security situation in Libya and its impact on stability internally and externally. The Moroccan Minister renewed his country's support for stability and security in Libya.
Source: Libya News Agency