- ticket title
- Presidency Council Convenes meeting to discuss developments and repercussions of aggression on capital
- Libyan Government Condemns Daesh Attack On Southern Oil Field
- PC Deputy meets Governor of Central Bank of Libya
- Libya: Haftar Calls for the People to Rebel in Tripoli
- UN Tells Italy Proposed Decree Violates Migrants’ Rights
Tripoli- The GNA Interior Minister Fathi Pashagha on Sunday met with the Interior Ministry's Heads of offices of Arab and International Criminal Police and the Human Rights Office. Issues of concern to the Arab and International Criminal Police Office and the Human Rights Offices were discussed at the meeting held at the Interior Ministry's headquarters here. The Minister stressed the need for coordination to be conducted between the offices and other Ministry's structures to resolve obstacles facing their work. According to the Interior Ministry's SMS page, the Minister said the Human Rights Office supports Police apparatus in conducting their security work, to bring harmony to the conduct of personnel in the security area.
Source: Libya News Agency