- ticket title
- Libya Peace Summit: Berlin talks must prioritize accountability for war crimes
- Salama: Berlin Conference Success Would Enable Displaced People Return To Their Homes
- Russian Foreign Ministry: Participants In Berlin Conference Will Submit Their Final Statement To Security Council
- UN Secretary General: Hostilities In Libya Is Rejected And All Must Support Berlin Conference
- Putin to take part in Berlin conference on Libya on January 19
Tripoli- The GNA Interior Minister Fathi Pashagha on Sunday met with the Interior Ministry's Heads of offices of Arab and International Criminal Police and the Human Rights Office. Issues of concern to the Arab and International Criminal Police Office and the Human Rights Offices were discussed at the meeting held at the Interior Ministry's headquarters here. The Minister stressed the need for coordination to be conducted between the offices and other Ministry's structures to resolve obstacles facing their work. According to the Interior Ministry's SMS page, the Minister said the Human Rights Office supports Police apparatus in conducting their security work, to bring harmony to the conduct of personnel in the security area.
Source: Libya News Agency