- ticket title
- Gender equality, justice in law and practice: Essential for sustainable development
- Technical assistance and capacity-building to improve human rights in Libya (A/HRC/40/L.6/Rev.1)
- Hunger, displacement and disease: 4.3 million people remain in dire need of aid in Chad
- UNHCR Update Libya (22 March 2019)
- More children killed by unsafe water, than bullets, says UNICEF chief
Tripoli- The GNA Interior Minister Fathi Pashagha on Sunday met with the Interior Ministry's Heads of offices of Arab and International Criminal Police and the Human Rights Office. Issues of concern to the Arab and International Criminal Police Office and the Human Rights Offices were discussed at the meeting held at the Interior Ministry's headquarters here. The Minister stressed the need for coordination to be conducted between the offices and other Ministry's structures to resolve obstacles facing their work. According to the Interior Ministry's SMS page, the Minister said the Human Rights Office supports Police apparatus in conducting their security work, to bring harmony to the conduct of personnel in the security area.
Source: Libya News Agency