- ticket title
- Libya Peace Summit: Berlin talks must prioritize accountability for war crimes
- Salama: Berlin Conference Success Would Enable Displaced People Return To Their Homes
- Russian Foreign Ministry: Participants In Berlin Conference Will Submit Their Final Statement To Security Council
- UN Secretary General: Hostilities In Libya Is Rejected And All Must Support Berlin Conference
- Putin to take part in Berlin conference on Libya on January 19
Lunenburg, NS – February 11, 2015 – Members of the media are invited to attend an event where Gerald Keddy, Parliamentary Secretary to the Minister of Agriculture, to the Minister of National Revenue and for the Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency and Member of Parliament for South Shore-St. Margaret’s, on behalf of the Honourable Rob Moore, Minister of State (ACOA), will make an important announcement regarding a project in the Town of Lunenburg.
Date: Thursday, February 12, 2015
Time: 10:30 a.m.
97-101 Kaulbauch Street
Lunenburg, Nova Scotia
For further information, please contact:
Director, Communications and Outreach
Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency