- ticket title
- LONGi unveils RE100 roadmap to achieve 100% green energy use by 2028
- THRIVE II: This Is What It Takes releases trailer August 8th in 15 languages for sequel to one of the top watched documentaries of all time
- First liquid biopsy to receive FDA Approval for comprehensive tumor profiling across all solid cancers, Guardant Health’s Guardant360® CDx, gains credibility among oncologists in Asia, Middle East and Africa.
- Miami International Holdings Reports July 2020 Trading Results for MIAX Exchange Group; July Market Share up Approximately 19% over 2019
- التقنيات المعززة تساعد منصات التجارة الإلكترونية والتجار على تقديم تجربة بث حي أكثر ذكاء على الإنترنت
Parliament Speaker: Naming Members of Dialogue Committee
and Alterations to Political Agreement to be Ready by Next Week.
Tuesday , 21– 02– 2017 – 18:06:00
Tobruk, 21 February 2017(Lana) The Speaker of the House of Representatives Ageela Saleh has called on MPs to shoulder their historical responsibilities, to get the country out of its political crisis, end political stalemate, and to serve the ultimate interests of the Libyan people and preserve the integrity of the country. Saleh urged MPs, at a session the House held on Monday, to take a stance by determining what alterations they wanted to see to the political agreement, and to name members of the committee to be selected from MPs, to represent Parliament at talks with the committee entrusted with resolving the Libyan crisis, which is consisting of representatives of Libya’s neighboring countries and the UN. The Speaker said naming of the dialogue committee and the requested alterations would be ready by next week. =Lana=