- ticket title
- Libya Coast Guard Intercepts Dozens of Europe-Bound Migrants
- US Ambassador to Libya Announces his Participation in Berlin Conference
- US Congress Considers Libya Stabilization Act
- Merkel and Putin Discuss Libya, Syria and Ukraine
- Egypt Hosts Meeting Of Libyan Lawmakers To Unite Settlement Efforts
Tobruk, The House of Representatives has decided to put off the vote on referendum law of the draft the Constitution the country or the second time in two days. The Speaker of Parliament Agila Saleh announced the suspension of the session on Tuesday until the week after next without giving a specific date. The vote was scheduled for Monday before it was put off until Tuesday.
Source: Libya News Agency