- ticket title
- Egypt’s Parliament Moves to Extend Presidential Term Limits
- FACT CHECK: Declaring Emergency for Wall Not So Ordinary
- US Military Denies Taking Part in Raid on Al-Qaida Site in Libya
- Desk Review of Shelter and NFI Studies in Libya (December 2018)
- Supreme Commander of Libyan Army appoints Chief of General Staff
Tobruk, The House of Representatives has decided to put off the vote on referendum law of the draft the Constitution the country or the second time in two days. The Speaker of Parliament Agila Saleh announced the suspension of the session on Tuesday until the week after next without giving a specific date. The vote was scheduled for Monday before it was put off until Tuesday.
Source: Libya News Agency