- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Tobruk-The House of Representatives on Monday resumed sessions on Monday chaired by the Speaker Ageela Saleh. According to House Spokesman Abdullah Bleiheg, the House discussed a draft law of electing a president, the Unions and syndicates and professional Associations Law and other draft laws. The House discussed the UN Special Envoy briefing to the UN Security Council, the Spokesman said.
Source: Libya News Agency