- ticket title
- Meeting of Libya’s Neighbours to be Held on Sidelines of Mediterranean Dialogue Forum in Rome Next Month
- Italy Announces Meeting of Libya’s Neighbours to be Held on Sidelines of Mediterranean Dialogue Forum in Rome
- GNA Acting Minister of Education Announces End of Strike and Start of School Year
- Salama Discusses With Parliamentary Delegation ways of Reviving Political Track
- New Training Facility Aimed at Preparing US Personnel for Uncertainty Abroad
Tripoli, The military envoy of the UN mission in Libya Paolo Sera has stressed that there was a joint vision in Libya to fight terrorism, and the international community supported such effort. This came in remarks Sera made after a visit to the city of Zantan, south west of the Libyan capital Tripoli, which he said aimed to listen to the residents of the city and their demands of participation of members from Zantan in the security committee.' He described security arrangements in Tripoli as 'good'.
Source: Libyan News Agency