- ticket title
- Tanzanian President Criticized for Refusing to Close Places of Worship
- Media Watchdog: Algeria Arrests Independent Journalist
- UNHCR Update Libya (27 March 2020)
- Worshippers in Ethiopia Defy Ban on Large Gatherings Despite Coronavirus
- Malawi Orders Political Opposition to Halt Coronavirus Education Campaigns
Roma, - The Italian foreign minister "Paolo Gentiloni" , renewed his country's assertion that there are no military intervention in Libya in the horizon , but only under the Libyan government request , and a UN resolution. Head of the Italian diplomacy told the parliament , that to regain stability process in libya , will be long and hard , but there is only one condition , to isolate the terrorism threat , and on the other hand to limit the immigration flow through the Mediterranean.
Source: Libyan News Agency