- ticket title
- EU High Representative For Foreign Affairs And Security Policy Calls For Calm And Respect For Truce
- Algerian President: We Are Ready To Help Restore Peace To Libya
- Libyas UN-backed government suspends participation in Geneva peace talks
- Update: Libyas east-based army says its attack on Turkish ship aims to prevent terrorists
- Update: UN tries to salvage Libya talks after government announces pullout
Palestinian Issue and Crises in Syria, Yemen and Libya on
top of Agenda of Arab Summit in Dammam.
Sunday , 15– 04– 2018 – 17:44:00
Dammam, Saudi Arabia, 15 April 2018(Lana) The 29th Arab Summit
was expected to kick off in the Saudi city of Dammam on Sunday with
the Palestinian issue and developments in Syria, Yemen and Libya on
top of its agenda.
Arab foreign ministers have discussed, in prelude to the summit,
several other topics to be submitted to Arab leaders meeting on
Sunday including a report by the Secretary General on Arab Joint
Action, Iran’s meddling in Arab countries and development of an Arab
An Arab diplomatic source Thursday said developments in Syria
would be elaborately discussed by Arab Foreign Ministers at the
preparatory meeting including the chemical attack in Ghouta and
American threats against the Syrian regime.
As for the Gulf crisis, the source said it would not be on the
agenda of the summit, but to be discussed at the foreign ministers
level and by the leaders as well.