- ticket title
- Amid COVID-19, Strong Multilateral System Key to Delivering for World’s Most Vulnerable, European Union Foreign Policy Chief Tells Security Council
- Libyan trafficker’s family kill 30 migrants in revenge, says government, UN
- The Supreme Council Of Libyan Tribes Welcomes The Position Of The Algerian Leadership For Calling For A Meeting Between The Libyan Parties
- The Brussels International Center Organizes A Conference To Discuss The Libyan Crisis
- Russian-Italian Agreement On The Importance Of Stopping Armed Escalation In Libya
Palestinian Foreign Minister expresses condolences to GNA FM.
Monday , 07– 05– 2018 – 22:10:00
Tripoli, 7 May 2018(Lana) Palestinian Foreign Minister, Riyadh Al
Malki expressed condolences to GNA Foreign minister, Mohamed Siala on
the victims of the terrorist attack that targeted HNEC.
In a message of condolences to Siala; ‘Against the backdrop of the
heinous crime perpetrated by by terrorist gangs we convey our sincere
‘We condemn this criminal act aimed at undermining international
efforts to realize a political solution, security and stability in
Al Malki renewed solidarity of Palestinian people and leadership with
Libya and support its measures designed to safeguard its security and
integrity of its territories.