- ticket title
- Minister of Employment and Rehabilitation meets with head of IOM
- Ministry of Economy and Industry lifts subsidy for Kerosene for commercial and industrial use
- Food & Drug Control centre convenes workshop on improving olive oil quality
- GNA Minister of Economy Discuss Economic Reform With Deputy head of UN Mission in Libya
- Italian Embassy Calls for Immediate Cessation of Combat Operations in Tripoli
At least 80 migrants including women and children were missing after a boat sank off the Libyan coast, survivors told the UN's refugee agency Monday, in the latest such tragedy.
A total of 132 people had boarded an inflatable craft Friday but it had started going down after a few hours. Only about 50 survivors were picked up by a commercial ship, which dropped them in Sicily on Sunday.
Source: National News Agency