- ticket title
- Lavarov: UN Alone Capable Of Guaranteeing Integrity Of Libya
- Celebrations Making Anniversary Of Feb
- Head Of Presidency Council Announces Launch Of The 2020 Humanitarian Response Plan For Libya
- British National Security Adviser Discuss With Egyptian Foreign Minister Developments In Libya
- US Secretary Of State: We Hope Political Negotiation In Libya Start By End Of This Month
Serte, Media Office of Serte Local council confirmed that over 5000 displaced families from the city have now return back. The media official, Mohamed Lamial told Lana reporter that the families were residing in the outskirts of Serte, Misrata, Abugrain, Washka, zelitin, Beni waleed, Tarhuna and Khomas. The spokesman said the displaced families returned to areas such as Sawawa, Al-GHarbiat, Jaref, Abuhadi and Al Qubiba. Lamial said normal life returned to those areas as schools, clinics and some medical utilities were returned. The number of displaced families from serte due to clashes totaled 18,000 families, and went to 14 municipalities across the country.
Source: Libya News Agency