- ticket title
- Libya: Imported camels evacuated from capital after port comes under fire
- UNHCR Update Libya (21 February 2020)
- UN launches new project to address link between terrorism, arms and crime
- Escalating Burkina Faso violence brings wider Sahel displacement emergency into focus
- Missile attacks fuel UN’s fear for migrants fleeing Libya
LIMASSOL, Cyprus, November 14, 2016/PRNewswire/ —
Opteck has just announced that it is launching a new platform that will combine binaries with CFDs
After thorough analysis and testing, Opteck has successfully launched its rebranded site and mobile app, adding a new trading product – CFDs.
This important change positions Opteck at the forefront of the industry, as a broker which provides traders worldwide with a combination of binary and CFD trading, in a 100% regulated environment. The company’s spokesperson was quoted as saying: “We’re very excited to launch one of the world’s most advanced trading platforms. We’ve managed to develop, along the years, a new standard of security thanks to our compliance with the strictest regulation guidelines, and adding CFDs to our products is just the next natural step towards our goal of providing customers worldwide with the finest trading experience available today. The following months will be very exciting, as we are about to unveil more features, regulation licenses, and offices across the globe.”
The company’s decision to launch CFD trading comes at a time when many prospective traders are looking to find a one-stop solution for all their trading needs. This innovative trading method allows Opteck to offer more features and benefits to traders of all levels:
- Over 1,000 financial assets - Fixed low-cost spreads - Live market price alerts - Integrated charting and trading signals - Multiple analysis displays - Up to X200 leverage - 2 types of order execution (at market rate and at requested rate) - Risk management tools (stop loss/take profit, stop order and limit order)
In addition, Opteck also created a new look and feel to the site and platform and developed an advanced dashboard, where traders can fine tune their performance with the help of comprehensive reports and insight regarding their activities.
But the highlight is definitely Opteck’s new trading app. It includes all the exclusive features and charts the desktop version offers, in a user-friendly mobile environment. Traders can now customize the platform to perfectly fit their individual needs and manage their portfolio on the go, at any time.
For more details, visit http://www.opteck.com.
Contact: Opteck (Central Spot Trading Ltd.) Head of Back Office Tel: +357-25-03-09-31 firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.opteck.com Facebook - Opteck [https://business.facebook.
com/Opteck ] Youtube - Opteck Review [https://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=8_kmJkVp_LA]