- ticket title
- Libya Coast Guard Intercepts Dozens of Europe-Bound Migrants
- US Ambassador to Libya Announces his Participation in Berlin Conference
- US Congress Considers Libya Stabilization Act
- Merkel and Putin Discuss Libya, Syria and Ukraine
- Egypt Hosts Meeting Of Libyan Lawmakers To Unite Settlement Efforts
The other day I received an email from a friend containing a poem questioning the loyalty of Libyans who had returned back to Libya during or after the revolution to serve their country. While it is true that many of us expats have missed certain suffering during the 42 years of Gaddafi’s authoritarian rules, our suffering, however, was not much less.