- ticket title
- Egyptian, French Presidents Discuss Regional Issues, Focus On War-Torn Libya
- Health Sector, Situation Report, COVID-19, (15-31 May), Libya
- Turkey says may begin oil exploration under Libya deal in three-four months
- Foreign powers in Libya risk ever bloodier stalemate
- Seizure by Malta of $1.1 Billion of Counterfeit Libyan Currency
The other day I received an email from a friend containing a poem questioning the loyalty of Libyans who had returned back to Libya during or after the revolution to serve their country. While it is true that many of us expats have missed certain suffering during the 42 years of Gaddafi’s authoritarian rules, our suffering, however, was not much less.