- ticket title
- Covid-19: Libya reports 650 new cases, bringing total to 78,000
- 4 EU nations threaten santions over Libyan-talks
- OCHA Libya l Humanitarian Bulletin (October 2020) [EN/AR]
- EUROPEAN MEASURES AGAINST ANY PARTY OBSTRUCTING POLITICAL PROCESS IN LIBYA
- Daily Press Briefing by the Office of the Spokesperson for the Secretary-General
It seems that media consensus has been conclusively reached: Turkey has been forced into a Middle Eastern mess not of its own making; the ‘Zero Problems with Neighbours’ notion, once the foreign policy centrepiece of the Justice and Development Party (AKP), is all but a romantic notion of no use in realpolitik.