- ticket title
- Pope Backs UN Chief’s Call for Global Cease-Fire to Focus on Coronavirus
- Iran Defends Virus Response as Syria Reports First Death
- CoronaVirus Combat Committee Issues Stricter Measures After Detection Of Two New Cases
- Libyan Consulate In Tunis Advises Libyan Nationals To Remain In Their Homes
- EU Renews Support For Berlin Conference’s Outcomes And For Immediate Halt Of Fighting In Libya
There are, we are told, only two options. Either we stop burning fossil fuels before our carbon dioxide emissions drive the planet’s average temperature up a full 2 degrees C (3.6 degrees F), in which case we will push the world into the biggest-ever recession. Or we continue to burn fossil fuels and push the planet into runaway warming, with lethal consequences for a large part of the human race.