- ticket title
- Global food commodity prices rebound in June
- Press Conference by Security Council President on Work Programme for July
- U.S.-LNA Discussion on Militia Demobilization
- As COVID-19, Global Fragilities Threaten Peace, Shared Well-Being, Efforts Must Focus on Saving Lives, Buttressing Security, Secretary-General Tells Security Council
- GNA Minister Of Justice Meets EU Ambassador To Libya
In March, as the anti-Muslim violence in Burma spread from Rakhine state in western Burma to the central Burmese city of Meiktila, Aung San Suu Kyi sat among the generals on the reviewing stand as the Burmese army marched past on Armed Forces Day. She is seen as a saint by many people – but she didn’t say anything about Meiktila, where just days before at least 40 people were killed and 12,000 made homeless.