- ticket title
- Moroccan Foreign Minister Commends Outcome Of Tangier Consultative Meeting
- The European Union And The German Government Confirm Their Support For Libyan Municipalities In Establishing Better Waste Management Systems
- Foreign Minister Mohamed Taher Siyala Meets With The Minister Of Foreign Affairs Of Nigeria, “Zapiro Dada”
- Siala Briefs The President Of Niger On The Current Situation In Libya
- Siala Calls For The Enactment Of International Measures That Prohibit Insulting All Religions And Their Symbols
The ongoing aggressive Saudi policy for a militarised “regime change” in Syria is more an expression of internal vulnerability, trying hopelessly to avert change outside their borders lest change sweeps inside, than being a positive show of leadership and power, but Syrian developments are proving by the day that the Saudis are fighting a lost battle against change.