- ticket title
- Libya: UN-recognised GNA forces bomb military convoy south of Tripoli
- MENA Economic Update: How Transparency Can Help the Middle East and North Africa
- Saudi-Led Coalition Adopts Coronavirus Cease-Fire in Yemen
- Fauci: Uncertain That Warm Weather Will Limit Coronavirus Threat
- DTM Libya – Abusliem Flash Update (9 April 2020)
The presence of President Vladimir Putin on the Normandy beaches on the 70th anniversary of the D-Day landings was planned long before the current conflict over Ukraine, but it is a useful reminder of the fact that Russia is not some Asiatic tyranny on Europe’s eastern borders. It is a European country that has played a major role in the continent’s affairs for centuries.