- ticket title
- UN concerned by US claims Russia sent jets to Libya
- UNODC and UNDP issue guidance note on ensuring access to justice during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Security Council: Paralysis and ‘political infighting’ must end, to boost COVID-19 fight: EU foreign affairs chief
- Joint Statement Condemning the Use of Improvised Explosive Devices against Civilians, May 28, 2020
- WHO Libya: Health response to COVID-19 in Libya, update # 7 (Reporting period: 14 – 27 May 2020)
Six years in jail and an average fine of over a million dollars: that was the punishment given to six Italian scientists on October 22 for getting their earthquake advice wrong. So what will the expert geologists and vulcanologists in Italy say the next time they are asked about the likelihood of an earthquake? They will refuse to say anything, of course.