- ticket title
- Tanzanian President Criticized for Refusing to Close Places of Worship
- Media Watchdog: Algeria Arrests Independent Journalist
- UNHCR Update Libya (27 March 2020)
- Worshippers in Ethiopia Defy Ban on Large Gatherings Despite Coronavirus
- Malawi Orders Political Opposition to Halt Coronavirus Education Campaigns
Now political Islam is moving from the trenches to the parliamentary benches in the countries of the Arab Spring in what seems to be an adaptation of this policy of accommodating the more “benign” strain to fight the implacably hostile strain of the same ideology. In a way it is similar to the politics of the social democratic reformists in Europe during the Cold War.