- ticket title
- France voices concern about current tense situation in Libya
- Libya crisis: France suspends Nato mission role amid Turkey row
- 102 illegal immigrants rescued off western Libyan coast
- The Mandate Of The European Mission In Libya Is Extended Until Early July Next Year
- German Foreign Ministry: The War In Libya Can Only Be Stopped By The Parties To The Libyan Conflict Sitting At The Same Table
Having spent most of my time outside of Libya – not by choice – when I talk or write about Libya I often consider myself as a somebody from outside looking in. But I still stress upon the fact that I am Libyan, hoping that one day, I could return living full time in the country and help in its rebuilding after the 2011 Revolution.