- ticket title
- Panel of Experts Recommends Intercepting and Searching of Vessels Carrying Arms to Libya
- Presidency Council Discusses Financial Arrangements for 2020
- Mellita Oil & Gas Company: Al Fil Fields Reopens and Normal Production Levels Restored
- Flights Resumed From Mi’tiga Inter
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (January – October 2019)
Having spent most of my time outside of Libya – not by choice – when I talk or write about Libya I often consider myself as a somebody from outside looking in. But I still stress upon the fact that I am Libyan, hoping that one day, I could return living full time in the country and help in its rebuilding after the 2011 Revolution.