- ticket title
- UNHCR: More Than 300000 Displaced Libyans Receive Assistance
- Deadly Air Strike on Tripoli Factory Stark Reminder of Risks Civilians Face: IOM
- Libya ‘in race against time’, but dissolving conflict ‘a realistic prospect’, Security Council hears
- SRSG Ghassan Salame Briefing to the Security Council – 18 November 2019
- Libya air raid kills 7, including foreign workers
“We are not blind, and I don’t think we are stupid,” said US Secretary of State John Kerry in response to fierce Israeli criticism after the first round of talks about Iran’s nuclear programme earlier this month failed to reach a deal. Now the deal is done, and Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu is even harsher in his condemnation of Kerry’s handiwork.