- ticket title
- The United States Sanctions Libyan Individual and Militia Connected to Serious Human Rights Abuse in Libya
- Second Committee Approves Three Resolutions, including One on Protecting Global Climate for Present, Future Generations
- UNHCR Update Libya (27 November 2020) [EN/AR]
- The French Embassy In Libya Confirms Its Support For The NOC, And Threatens To Impose Sanctions On Those Who Threaten It
- The Tunisian Consulate In Tripoli Announces The Release Of (19) Tunisians Who Were Detained In Libya
Many Libyans hate green although it is associated with life. Green fields and woodlands always make us feel thrilled as we enjoy the beauty of nature.However, Libyans’ experience with green during the past decades was affected by the fact that such a colour was adopted by Gaddafi to represent the identity of his regime.