- ticket title
- Meeting of Libya’s Neighbours to be Held on Sidelines of Mediterranean Dialogue Forum in Rome Next Month
- Italy Announces Meeting of Libya’s Neighbours to be Held on Sidelines of Mediterranean Dialogue Forum in Rome
- GNA Acting Minister of Education Announces End of Strike and Start of School Year
- Salama Discusses With Parliamentary Delegation ways of Reviving Political Track
- New Training Facility Aimed at Preparing US Personnel for Uncertainty Abroad
Misrata, The Misrata to Sirte Operations Room set up by virtue of s decision by the Presidential Council of the Government of National Accord has declared the area located on the southern front of Misrata from the MMR road southward a military restricted zone. The room urged in a statement civilians and journalist to stay off the area for the sake of their safety. It said it would as of today start testing heavy arms of its forces in the city.
Source: Libyan News Agency