- ticket title
- Libya Peace Summit: Berlin talks must prioritize accountability for war crimes
- Salama: Berlin Conference Success Would Enable Displaced People Return To Their Homes
- Russian Foreign Ministry: Participants In Berlin Conference Will Submit Their Final Statement To Security Council
- UN Secretary General: Hostilities In Libya Is Rejected And All Must Support Berlin Conference
- Putin to take part in Berlin conference on Libya on January 19
COLOMBO, 3 February 2015 (IRIN) – Sri Lanka’s new government says it will tackle sensitive issues relating to the civil war that ended in May 2009, including allegations of human rights abuses, missing persons and political prisoners. But it still insists international investigators are not welcome.