- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Tripoli, Coast Guard Western Sector , Zwia Refinery Post caught an oil tanker off Abukamash far north west of Libya engaged in smuggling of diesel. Navy spokesman Col Ayub Qassem told Lana Wednesday that the tanker carrying the Maldives flag and has a 9 members of crew, 3 of whom have Russian nationality, 5 Ukrainians, and a Greek. He said the tanker carrying 5227 tons of diesel was taken to Zawia Oil Refinery post and that the case referred to the prosecution.
Source: Libyan News Agency