- ticket title
- Libya: Imported camels evacuated from capital after port comes under fire
- UNHCR Update Libya (21 February 2020)
- UN launches new project to address link between terrorism, arms and crime
- Escalating Burkina Faso violence brings wider Sahel displacement emergency into focus
- Missile attacks fuel UN’s fear for migrants fleeing Libya
Tripoli, Coast Guard Western Sector , Zwia Refinery Post caught an oil tanker off Abukamash far north west of Libya engaged in smuggling of diesel. Navy spokesman Col Ayub Qassem told Lana Wednesday that the tanker carrying the Maldives flag and has a 9 members of crew, 3 of whom have Russian nationality, 5 Ukrainians, and a Greek. He said the tanker carrying 5227 tons of diesel was taken to Zawia Oil Refinery post and that the case referred to the prosecution.
Source: Libyan News Agency