- ticket title
- WFP Libya Country Brief January 2020
- This Hearty Group of Filipinos Is Staying Strong Worldwide Despite Virus Outbreaks
- President Of Mauritania: Libyan Crisis Source Of Concern To Sahel States
- Dutch Ambassador To Libya: Libyan Crisis Key Item On UN Human Rights Council Agenda
- Arab League Renews Calls For Permanent Cease-Fire In Libya
Tripoli, Gas and Fuel Crisis Committee at Bariqa OIl Marketing Company has announced the arrival of Haven Hope oil tanker with 40 million liters of diesel fuel. In a statement, the committee said the fuel is being supplied to Zawia depot and from there to Tripoli depot after finishing pumping five million liters of keroasin. The committee reassured the public about the availability of fuel at company depots and recent shortages were beyond the control of the National Oil Corporation and Bariqa Oil Marketing Company due to late arrival of the tanker. It said arrangements are underway with the committee following up deposits at the company to allocate fuel quantities to fuel stations in the mountain area.
Source: Libya News Agency