- ticket title
- EU leaders must fix “broken system” that leaves people adrift at sea
- Without International Support in Libya, Spoilers Will Sabotage Political Process, Disrupt Fragile Economic Reforms, Special Representative Tells Security Council
- LIBYA: DEATH TOLL IN MILITIA CLASHES IN CAPITAL TRIPOLI RISES TO 10
- A Coup in Progress? Venezuelan Foreign Minister Decries U.S. & Brazil-Backed Effort to Oust Maduro
- Shoukry visits Hariri: We agreed to intensify our bilateral cooperation
4 Billion in 2018, Company Says. Tripoli-The National Oil Company on Sunday announced that oil revenues have risen to $ 24.4 in 2018, an increase by 78% from 2017. The Company said in a statement that it had recorded an average one day output of 1.107 million barrels of oil in 2018.
Source: Libya News Agency