- ticket title
- UN: Horrors Await Migrants in Libyan Detention Centers
- Collaboration, Solidarity Mindset among Developing Countries Thriving amid Decline in Aid from North, Speakers Say as South-South Cooperation Conference Continues
- France Donates Euros 400 000 to Save Lives, Prevent Disease in Libya [EN/AR]
- Aid, refugees, and peacekeeping at stake in new Western Sahara talks
- Joint Statement of the Third United States-Kuwait Strategic Dialogue: “Enhancing Our Strategic Partnership”
4 Billion in 2018, Company Says. Tripoli-The National Oil Company on Sunday announced that oil revenues have risen to $ 24.4 in 2018, an increase by 78% from 2017. The Company said in a statement that it had recorded an average one day output of 1.107 million barrels of oil in 2018.
Source: Libya News Agency