- ticket title
- US Calls for Resumption of Libyan Oil Production
- U.S. Vacuum: How Libya Is Descending Into A Russia-Turkey Proxy War
- Illegal Settlement Growth, Widespread Hopelessness among Youth Eroding Middle East Peace Prospects, Under-Secretary-General Tells Security Council
- 2,400 Turkey-Backed Syrian Rebel Fighters Reach Libya
- Pro-Haftar Forces ‘Block Oil Exports’ From Key Libya Ports
4 Billion in 2018, Company Says. Tripoli-The National Oil Company on Sunday announced that oil revenues have risen to $ 24.4 in 2018, an increase by 78% from 2017. The Company said in a statement that it had recorded an average one day output of 1.107 million barrels of oil in 2018.
Source: Libya News Agency