- ticket title
- European Commission Denies Knowledge of Reports of ‘Violations’ by Libya Coast Guard Elements
- Cross-border Movement Back to Normal at Ras Jdeir Crossing
- General Assembly Advocates Labour Rights, Ending Illicit Wildlife Trade, Adopting 6 Resolutions as It Concludes Seventy-Third Session
- Libya: Two commanders allied to east-based Haftar killed in strike near Tripoli
- IAEA and Islamic Development Bank Launch Women’s Cancers Partnership Initiative
Official spokesman of presidency Council announces several
resolutions passed by the Presidency Council.
Friday , 06– 04– 2018 – 16:41:00
Tripoli, 6 April 2018(Lana) On Tuesday the official spokesman of
presidency Council has announced at his weekly press briefing that
several resolutions were passed by the Presidency Council.
He said the presidency Council passed Resolution No 247 renaming
Tripoli Medical Centre as University Hospital to be headed by
chairman and seven members of the board.
The presidency Council also passed a resolution establishing a centre
for accreditation of health institutions.
The presidency council also raised the grant for the handicapped who
needed somebody to serve them.
It also formed a committee headed by minister of planning to look
into halted projects.