- ticket title
- WFP Libya Country Brief January 2020
- This Hearty Group of Filipinos Is Staying Strong Worldwide Despite Virus Outbreaks
- President Of Mauritania: Libyan Crisis Source Of Concern To Sahel States
- Dutch Ambassador To Libya: Libyan Crisis Key Item On UN Human Rights Council Agenda
- Arab League Renews Calls For Permanent Cease-Fire In Libya
Official spokesman of presidency Council announces several
resolutions passed by the Presidency Council.
Friday , 06– 04– 2018 – 16:41:00
Tripoli, 6 April 2018(Lana) On Tuesday the official spokesman of
presidency Council has announced at his weekly press briefing that
several resolutions were passed by the Presidency Council.
He said the presidency Council passed Resolution No 247 renaming
Tripoli Medical Centre as University Hospital to be headed by
chairman and seven members of the board.
The presidency Council also passed a resolution establishing a centre
for accreditation of health institutions.
The presidency council also raised the grant for the handicapped who
needed somebody to serve them.
It also formed a committee headed by minister of planning to look
into halted projects.