- ticket title
- Special Committee on Charter of United Nations Adopts Annual Report as It Concludes 2020 Session
- High Commissioner updates the Human Rights Council on human rights concerns and progress across the world
- WFP Libya Country Brief January 2020
- This Hearty Group of Filipinos Is Staying Strong Worldwide Despite Virus Outbreaks
- President Of Mauritania: Libyan Crisis Source Of Concern To Sahel States
Tripoli, On Tuesday the official spokesman of
presidency Council has announced at his weekly press briefing that
several resolutions were passed by the Presidency Council.
He said the presidency Council passed Resolution No 247 renaming
Tripoli Medical Centre as University Hospital to be headed by
chairman and seven members of the board.
The presidency Council also passed a resolution establishing a centre
for accreditation of health institutions.
The presidency council also raised the grant for the handicapped who
needed somebody to serve them.
It also formed a committee headed by minister of planning to look
into halted projects.
Source: Libya News Agency