- ticket title
- Libya’s UN-backed government launches airstrikes on east-based army
- Ministry of Employment takes part in Local Government Forum
- Alternative Accommodation for Displaced People/Discussed
- Local Government Minister issues resolution to transfer competencies to local administration units
- UN and Red Cross chiefs appeal for end to use of explosive weapons in cities
Obari-The Libyan Red Crescent team uncovered three unidentified bodies west of city. Red Crescent statement said as soon the crescent received notifications by local authorities, they moved to the area and delivered to the bodies to Al GHarifa Hospital and other Health centre. Libyan Red Crescent is continuing its efforts in all Libyan cities to offer aid in all fields including recovery of unidentified bodies and deliver them to the relevant authorities.
Source: Libya News Agency