- ticket title
- More than 100 illegal immigrants deported from Libya
- Libya’s UN-backed government condemns deadly airstrike in Tripoli
- Salame and Deputy Meet Delegation From Misrata Including Members of House of Representatives and High Council of State
- Presidency Council Blames UN Mission for Death of Children in Arial Shelling in Al Fernaj
- GNA Foreign Ministry of Social Affairs Condemns Massacre of Children in Al Fernaj
Following a a three-day visit to Afghanistan, by NATO Secretary General Anders Fogh Rasmussen, the North Atlantic Council and several ISAF partner nations, they restated their commitment to Afghanistan and said that a recent the visit by NATO personnel and several ISAF partner nations, demonstrates the full commitment of the organisation and partner nations to the country now and beyond 2014.