- ticket title
- European Commission Denies Knowledge of Reports of ‘Violations’ by Libya Coast Guard Elements
- Cross-border Movement Back to Normal at Ras Jdeir Crossing
- General Assembly Advocates Labour Rights, Ending Illicit Wildlife Trade, Adopting 6 Resolutions as It Concludes Seventy-Third Session
- Libya: Two commanders allied to east-based Haftar killed in strike near Tripoli
- IAEA and Islamic Development Bank Launch Women’s Cancers Partnership Initiative
Bako, Nonaligned foreign ministers have met in
GNA Foreign Minister Mohamed Siala, is taking part in the meeting
held with the slogan; 'Enhancing International Peace and Security for
The Libyans file is among issues to be discussed by the ministers
during the two-day meetings.
Over 800 participants from non-aligned countries totaling 120 states,
as well as 17 countries and ten organizations as observers are
attending the meeting which was addressed by Azerbaijan President.
Source: Libya News Agency