- ticket title
- WFP Libya Country Brief January 2020
- This Hearty Group of Filipinos Is Staying Strong Worldwide Despite Virus Outbreaks
- President Of Mauritania: Libyan Crisis Source Of Concern To Sahel States
- Dutch Ambassador To Libya: Libyan Crisis Key Item On UN Human Rights Council Agenda
- Arab League Renews Calls For Permanent Cease-Fire In Libya
Bako, Nonaligned foreign ministers have met in
GNA Foreign Minister Mohamed Siala, is taking part in the meeting
held with the slogan; 'Enhancing International Peace and Security for
The Libyans file is among issues to be discussed by the ministers
during the two-day meetings.
Over 800 participants from non-aligned countries totaling 120 states,
as well as 17 countries and ten organizations as observers are
attending the meeting which was addressed by Azerbaijan President.
Source: Libya News Agency