- ticket title
- Italian Foreign Minister: New European Treaty on Migration Soon
- United Nations Support Mission in Libya (S/2020/41) [EN/AR]
- Trump administration plans to add Nigeria and six other nations to travel ban list: reports
- Surprise In Belarus, Kyrgyzstan About Reports On Expanded U.S. Travel Ban
- Trump Says U.S. Will Add ‘A Couple’ Of Countries To Travel-Ban List
Cairo-The National Oil Company on Tuesday said that Tat Neft has resumed its exploration activity in Ghadamis Basin region last week. Reuters quoted NOC Chairman of the Board Mustafa Sun'allah as saying 'we are delighted by this step, and the return of Tat Neft to resume its activity in Ghadamis Basin, which will promote confidence in the oil and gas sector, and boost the country's economy.
Source: Libya News Agency