- ticket title
- Presidency Council Convenes meeting to discuss developments and repercussions of aggression on capital
- Libyan Government Condemns Daesh Attack On Southern Oil Field
- PC Deputy meets Governor of Central Bank of Libya
- Libya: Haftar Calls for the People to Rebel in Tripoli
- UN Tells Italy Proposed Decree Violates Migrants’ Rights
Tripoli-The National Oil Company and a number of international companies have signed a $20 million agreement to execute some development projects in areas nearby the locations supervised by the Akakous Oil Operation Co. The agreement, which involved international partners such as Repsol, Total, OMV, Okinor, known as Akakous Coalition, was signed by Mustafa Sunallah the Chairman of the Board of NOC and the Director General of Repsol Libya Louise Paolo, as well as Deputy Chairman of Repsol Gomoa Shita and the Deputy Director General of Total Libya Ahmed Abu Ilesayen. The NOC said the agreement will help promote projects for the benefit of locals to improve life conditions in the municipalities of Obari, Bint Baya, and Sebha and Zantan up to Al Zawiyah in the north. It included projects for fresh water, infrastructure and maintenance work for reservoirs and water facilities. It also provided for support for centres for treatment of diabetes in Al Zawiya and programs for the youth.
Source: Libya News Agency