- ticket title
- LIBYA: NEWS PHOTOGRAPHER KILLED IN TRIPOLI CLASHES
- SCORES OF MIGRANTS UNACCOUNTED FOR AFTER BOAT CAPSIZES OFF LIBYA: IOM
- Reports: Shipwrecks in Mediterranean Kill 170 Migrants
- Ten Confirmed Dead, 10 Missing From Burning Ships Off Kerch Strait
- Egypt Says Clashes Kill 7 Troops, 59 Militants in Sinai
Tripoli, National oil Corporation said in statement Sunday that production from the remaining seven wells at Bahre AlSalam is expected to start by end of this year. The statement was made following NOC chairman meeting with Executive Chairman of Eni. The oil and gas field is managed by Mellita Oil and Gas Company , a joint venture between NOC and Eni.
Source: Libya News Agency