- ticket title
- Panel of Experts Recommends Intercepting and Searching of Vessels Carrying Arms to Libya
- Presidency Council Discusses Financial Arrangements for 2020
- Mellita Oil & Gas Company: Al Fil Fields Reopens and Normal Production Levels Restored
- Flights Resumed From Mi’tiga Inter
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (January – October 2019)
2 Billion. TripoliNational Oil Company has announced that revenues from sales of oil and gas in October 2019 have reached $2.2 billion, up by $381 million from September 2019. According to the company's communication office the revenues come from sales of natural gas, crude oil and assorted derivative products in addition to taxes and royalties received from concession contracts.
Source: Libya News Agency