- ticket title
- Daily Press Briefing by the Office of the Spokesperson for the Secretary-General
- IOM DTM Monthly Regional Report – Middle East & North Africa: January 2020
- IOM DTM Monthly Regional Report – Middle East & North Africa: February 2020
- EU launches Operation IRINI to enforce Libya arms embargo
- United Nations Staff Union President Urges States to Enhance Peacekeeper Security, as Targeted Attacks Kill 423 Blue Helmets, Civilian Personnel in Last Decade
Tripoli, The National Oil Company has announced that it would carry out a contingency plan to evacuate personnel from Al Sharara oil fields, following the sabotage and stealing carried out by a group of outlaws at the facility. The NOC has warned that the closure of Al Sharara will have a long-term catastrophic effects, for it will take a long period to return the fields to production state because of the expected destruction and sabotage actions and the high cost of reconstruction. It called on all patriots in the southern region and indeed across the country to intervene to prevent a national disaster by a group of outlaws for personal ends on the expense of the suffering of the people of the South.
Source: Libya News Agency