- ticket title
- US accuses Russia of sending jets to help its ‘mercenaries’ in Libya
- Libya: East-based warlord Haftar seeks to rouse forces against Turkey as UN-recognised forces gain successes
- Protecting Civilians in Conflict Requires Stronger Adherence to International Law, Accountability for Violations, Secretary-General Tells Security Council
- Libya: COVID-19 – Situation Report No. 5, As of 27 May 2020
- Health assessment at community level (Muhallas), May 2020
Tripoli National Oil Corporation (NOC) dismissed announcement that there is gas and fuel shortages in supplies to power stations and that supplies are according to agreed quantities at Major Consumers Committee Meeting comprising the membership of Electricity General Company. In a statement in response to Electricity General Company's statement on causes of load shedding which it attributed to shortages in gas and fuel supplies, NOC said actual supplies are more than the agreed quantities, and that NOC received no notification of shortages in supplies from Electricity General Company. NOC explianed that all gas fields supplyinmg power gas plants are working normally with the exception of Wintershall gas plant. NOC reassured in a statmnet the public about its commitment to pump available gas and provideliquified gas on time for all plants. .
Source: Libya News Agency