- ticket title
- Amendments 012-025 – Annual Report on the implementation of the Common Security and Defence Policy – A8-0351/2017(012-025)
- Gemalto eSIM technology enables Always Connected experience for new Microsoft Surface Pro with LTE Advanced
- الإمارات العربية المتحدة هي أول بلد عربي يفوز بعضوية مجلس المنظمة البحرية الدولية من الفئة ب
- MediaTek SoCs are optimized and ready for Android Oreo (Go edition)
- The Manchester bombing: unknown unknowns and “hindsight bias”
Tripoli National Oil Corporation (NOC) dismissed announcement that there is gas and fuel shortages in supplies to power stations and that supplies are according to agreed quantities at Major Consumers Committee Meeting comprising the membership of Electricity General Company. In a statement in response to Electricity General Company’s statement on causes of load shedding which it attributed to shortages in gas and fuel supplies, NOC said actual supplies are more than the agreed quantities, and that NOC received no notification of shortages in supplies from Electricity General Company. NOC explianed that all gas fields supplyinmg power gas plants are working normally with the exception of Wintershall gas plant. NOC reassured in a statmnet the public about its commitment to pump available gas and provideliquified gas on time for all plants. .
Source: Libya News Agency