- ticket title
- Libya: Imported camels evacuated from capital after port comes under fire
- UNHCR Update Libya (21 February 2020)
- UN launches new project to address link between terrorism, arms and crime
- Escalating Burkina Faso violence brings wider Sahel displacement emergency into focus
- Missile attacks fuel UN’s fear for migrants fleeing Libya
Tripoli,-National Oil Corporation spokesman, Mohamed al-Harrai said the NOC is ready to resume oil production and export . In press statement he said the NOC is ready to produce and export crude oil if oil fields and ports are secured and the state of force majeure are lifted. he explained that security is the responsibility of the government. .
Source: Libyan News Agency