- ticket title
- IOM Libya Update, 01 – 15 September 2019
- Two Jordanians Kidnapped In Libya Set Free
- FAO report cites 41 countries needing external assistance for food
- IOM Deplores Death of Migrant, Killed Thursday upon Disembarkation in Tripoli
- German Capital Hosts Preliminary Meeting on Situation in Libya
Tripoli,-National Oil Corporation spokesman, Mohamed al-Harrai said the NOC is ready to resume oil production and export . In press statement he said the NOC is ready to produce and export crude oil if oil fields and ports are secured and the state of force majeure are lifted. he explained that security is the responsibility of the government. .
Source: Libyan News Agency