- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Zwara, National Oil Corporations have renewed their support to the NOC, praising its professionalism and achievement realized in spite of all challenges and difficulties. Heads and senior officials of international companies underlined during meetings they held with chairman of NOC, Mustafa Sanalla. This came at the sidelines of Abu Dhabi International Petroleum Fair 2016. They voiced full and continuous support to NOC to safeguard its entity and production increase efforts. The officials include Italian Eni, French Total, BP, OMV, Turkosh company and Wintershell.
Source: Libya News Agency