- ticket title
- Lavarov: UN Alone Capable Of Guaranteeing Integrity Of Libya
- Celebrations Making Anniversary Of Feb
- Head Of Presidency Council Announces Launch Of The 2020 Humanitarian Response Plan For Libya
- British National Security Adviser Discuss With Egyptian Foreign Minister Developments In Libya
- US Secretary Of State: We Hope Political Negotiation In Libya Start By End Of This Month
Zwara, National Oil Corporations have renewed their support to the NOC, praising its professionalism and achievement realized in spite of all challenges and difficulties. Heads and senior officials of international companies underlined during meetings they held with chairman of NOC, Mustafa Sanalla. This came at the sidelines of Abu Dhabi International Petroleum Fair 2016. They voiced full and continuous support to NOC to safeguard its entity and production increase efforts. The officials include Italian Eni, French Total, BP, OMV, Turkosh company and Wintershell.
Source: Libya News Agency