- ticket title
- Illegal Settlement Growth, Widespread Hopelessness among Youth Eroding Middle East Peace Prospects, Under-Secretary-General Tells Security Council
- 2,400 Turkey-Backed Syrian Rebel Fighters Reach Libya
- Pro-Haftar Forces ‘Block Oil Exports’ From Key Libya Ports
- EU Mulls Reviving Migrant, Arms Embargo Operation Targeting Libya
- Secretary-General Urges Immediate Action to Avert Full-Scale Civil War in Libya, Warning about Risk of Regional Escalation, at International Conference
Huston-National Oil Corporation (NOC) has opened its first international office in the US City of Houston. The office is assigned to carry out purchasing campaign totaling 60 billion dollars to develop the oil and gas sector to reach a production target of 2.1 million barrels per day after three years. The office will represent a new window of opportunity for Libya's partners in America to safeguard the Libyan oil and gas sector and develop it to be part of Libyan economic development.
Source: Libya News Agency