- ticket title
- Libya: Tripoli Clashes Situation Report No. 25 As of 24 May 2019 (covering 17 – 24 May)
- UNHCR Update Libya (24 May 2019)
- DTM Libya – Tripoli Flash Update #17 (23 May 2019)
- Continuing Session, Non-Governmental Organizations Committee Recommends 32 Groups for Consultative Status with Economic and Social Council, Defers Action on 52
- Stopping the War for Tripoli – Middle East and North Africa Briefing N69
Huston-National Oil Corporation (NOC) has opened its first international office in the US City of Houston. The office is assigned to carry out purchasing campaign totaling 60 billion dollars to develop the oil and gas sector to reach a production target of 2.1 million barrels per day after three years. The office will represent a new window of opportunity for Libya's partners in America to safeguard the Libyan oil and gas sector and develop it to be part of Libyan economic development.
Source: Libya News Agency