- ticket title
- 107 Illegal Migrants Including Women and Children Have Been Rescued
- UNICEF: Millions of Children Suffer Because of Conflict in Yemen, Syria and Libya
- Sun’allah: NOC Has Big Role in Upgrading Libyan Economy
- Libya: Euros 2 million in humanitarian assistance to cover basic needs
- Kremlin: Putin and Merkel Agree on Avoiding Armed Struggle in Libyan Conflict
Tripoli, The National Oil Company has announced that Libya's oil production has slightly risen to 622000 bpd, after operation was resumed from Al Sharara and Al Fil fields. The Company said another 175000 bpd could be added in a month, and 270000 in three months after reopening of the pipelines between the two fields. Libya is one of two OPEC members who were exempted from the production decreasing agreement recently reached.
Source: Libya News Agency