- ticket title
- EU leaders must fix “broken system” that leaves people adrift at sea
- Without International Support in Libya, Spoilers Will Sabotage Political Process, Disrupt Fragile Economic Reforms, Special Representative Tells Security Council
- LIBYA: DEATH TOLL IN MILITIA CLASHES IN CAPITAL TRIPOLI RISES TO 10
- A Coup in Progress? Venezuelan Foreign Minister Decries U.S. & Brazil-Backed Effort to Oust Maduro
- Shoukry visits Hariri: We agreed to intensify our bilateral cooperation
Tripoli- The National Oil Company has demanded that emergency security measures be enforced at the Al Sharara oil fields, which was scene of a security violation incident recently. Some of the operation facilities at the fields have been ransacked and vandalized including transformers and cables on various wells, the NOC said on its website. The Company said the incident would cause a drop in production in Al Sharara fields at 850000 bpd.
Source: Libya News Agency