- ticket title
- UN: Horrors Await Migrants in Libyan Detention Centers
- Collaboration, Solidarity Mindset among Developing Countries Thriving amid Decline in Aid from North, Speakers Say as South-South Cooperation Conference Continues
- France Donates Euros 400 000 to Save Lives, Prevent Disease in Libya [EN/AR]
- Aid, refugees, and peacekeeping at stake in new Western Sahara talks
- Joint Statement of the Third United States-Kuwait Strategic Dialogue: “Enhancing Our Strategic Partnership”
Tripoli- The National Oil Company has demanded that emergency security measures be enforced at the Al Sharara oil fields, which was scene of a security violation incident recently. Some of the operation facilities at the fields have been ransacked and vandalized including transformers and cables on various wells, the NOC said on its website. The Company said the incident would cause a drop in production in Al Sharara fields at 850000 bpd.
Source: Libya News Agency