- ticket title
- أوبو تطلق حملة اكتشف اللامحدودبالشراكة مع ثلاثة مواهب إماراتية بارزة
- تكريم شركة Gulf Business Machines كواحدة من أفضل شركات التوظيف في البحرين عن عام 2020
- LONGi unveils RE100 roadmap to achieve 100% green energy use by 2028
- THRIVE II: This Is What It Takes releases trailer August 8th in 15 languages for sequel to one of the top watched documentaries of all time
- First liquid biopsy to receive FDA Approval for comprehensive tumor profiling across all solid cancers, Guardant Health’s Guardant360® CDx, gains credibility among oncologists in Asia, Middle East and Africa.
NOC Conducts Largest Environmental Study in Libya So Far.
Wednsday , 06– 12– 2017 – 14:42:00
Tripoli, 6 December 2017(Lana) THE National Oil Company has said
it carried out what it called the largest study in Libya so far on
the affect of oil activities on environment in the oases of Jkhira,
Jalou and Oujala.
The company said it had set up two committees to assess the
affect oil operations had on the western region and the oases region.
It described the study as the largest and most comprehensive that had
been conducted in the country since it was established.
The Committees included experts in environmental sciences and
specialists from the General Environment Board. It took committee 9
months work to collect samples and carry out effective studies, the