- ticket title
- أوبو تطلق حملة اكتشف اللامحدودبالشراكة مع ثلاثة مواهب إماراتية بارزة
- تكريم شركة Gulf Business Machines كواحدة من أفضل شركات التوظيف في البحرين عن عام 2020
- LONGi unveils RE100 roadmap to achieve 100% green energy use by 2028
- THRIVE II: This Is What It Takes releases trailer August 8th in 15 languages for sequel to one of the top watched documentaries of all time
- First liquid biopsy to receive FDA Approval for comprehensive tumor profiling across all solid cancers, Guardant Health’s Guardant360® CDx, gains credibility among oncologists in Asia, Middle East and Africa.
NOC Chairman Meets General Director of Repsol.
Tuesday , 19– 12– 2017 – 18:40:00
Tripoli, 19 December 2017(Lana) the Chairman of the Board of the
National Oil Company Mustafa Sun’allah yesterday met the Director
General of the Repsol Libya Lewis Polo Navaz to discuss security
assessment at the company’s Al Sharara oil fields and plans for
investment and social program for the coming year.
Contribution by Repsol in project management and capacity
building were also discussed at the meeting.
Sun’allah said NOC was committed to the sustainable production
plan for the coming year, and improving relations with the community
around the oil wells.