- ticket title
- Libya Coast Guard Intercepts Dozens of Europe-Bound Migrants
- US Ambassador to Libya Announces his Participation in Berlin Conference
- US Congress Considers Libya Stabilization Act
- Merkel and Putin Discuss Libya, Syria and Ukraine
- Egypt Hosts Meeting Of Libyan Lawmakers To Unite Settlement Efforts
Tripoli-the Chairman of the Board of the
National Oil Company Mustafa Sun'allah yesterday met the Director
General of the Repsol Libya Lewis Polo Navaz to discuss security
assessment at the company's Al Sharara oil fields and plans for
investment and social program for the coming year.
Contribution by Repsol in project management and capacity
building were also discussed at the meeting.
Sun'allah said NOC was committed to the sustainable production
plan for the coming year, and improving relations with the community
around the oil wells.
Source: Libya News Agency