- ticket title
- Late Saudi Writer Khashoggi Supported Arab Spring, Free Speech
- MORE THAN 13,000 MIGRANTS VOLUNTARILY REPATRIATED FROM LIBYA IN 2018: UN
- LIBYA RECEIVES ITALIAN BOAT TO COMBAT ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES IN MEDITERRRANEAN
- Al Salak Reaffirms PPC Full Support To Unification Of Military Institution.
- Siala Receives Spanish Ambassador To Libya.
NOC Chairman Meets French Ambassador Brigitte Curmi.
Tuesday , 13– 02– 2018 – 13:31:00
Tripoli, 13 February 2018(Lana) The Chairman of the Board of the
National Oil Company Mustafa Sun’allah on Monday met the French
Ambassador to Libya Brigitte Curmi to discuss to discuss upgrading
Libyan-French exchange in the area of oil and gas, and contribution
of French companies to rehabilitation of the oil sector.
The extended meeting with French companies planned for March was
also discussed during the meeting.